What is a G12?
A mentorship of disciples
What is a homecell?
A Homecell is not a church, its also not a prayer group. It is a gathering of believers for fellowship purposes. A platform to win people in Christ and edify them.
Role of homecells
- To win souls. without them we cannot grow the kingdom of God.
- We edify one another, gives social and spiritual support.
- To Nurture the gift of God in you. Enemies of homecells – the devil, he doesn’t want you to serve God
How do you run a homecell
- Have a clean venue, great atmosphere
- Ready and welcoming. The investment you put on a thing, determines its value.
- Do not run homecell as a church. Don’t be a mini bishop. Homecell is informal
- Infomal, friendly and welcoming
- Do not preach in your homecell. In a homecell where not everyone talks-people will leave!
- It is not a place to lay hands on people. If someone needs deliverance bring them to church.
If you would like to be placed in a homecell please call us on 011 443 5705 or come to the church office for assistance