11 – 18 MAR 2018
SCRIPTURE REFERENCE: MATTHEW 10:7 “As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.”
Family, I greet you in the wonderful name of our Lord Jesus Christ. The past weekend was glorious as usual. The couple that Pst Alph prophesied on last week, regarding the man who was taken to the witch doctor by his aunt in to the Vaal, gave the testimony. God showed the Man of God that the man was in the house of the witch doctor, with a black bowl in front of him, and he was given the mirror to look into. Papa said if he would do what the witch doctor told him to do; he was going to mess up everyone (i.e. himself, his wife and children). I thank God for using Pastor Alph Lukau to rescue the lives of this family.
In the scripture above, the Word of God says preach (To preach is to proclaim what God says) that the Kingdom of heaven is at hand. What do you mean by this? The Kingdom of God is here. It’s not far. What is the Kingdom? Is it where we are going when we die? The Kingdom of God is the system of God or God’s way of doing things. God in heaven has ways of running his affairs. The Kingdom is here, we who are born of God belong to the system of God. What matters is our relationship with God. We are saved by grace and in the Kingdom of God, there is no condemnation. Your sins are forgiven. So the good news of the Kingdom is that the kingdom of God is here. There are three things that matters in the Kingdom of God:
1. Healing the sick and casting out demons
2. Freely you have been given and freely you must give
3. Every worker in the kingdom is worthy of reward
1. Demonstration of the power of God: Without demonstration of power the Kingdom of God is absent. You cannot talk about the system of God without referring to the power of God. Is there a child of God who is a vehicle of the power of God?
The Kingdom of God is not a denomination. It has nothing to do with membership. The sick get healed, the lame walk, the blind see, the captives are set free. In our days, if you preach the Kingdom of God you get persecuted. It is a demonstration that God is alive. If all you do is tell them about John 3:16. They will not mind you. But the moment you speak about the Kingdom of God, the world will stand against you.
2. Freely you have received, freely you shall give: This is key for every believer. The same way you have received it, it is your responsibility to give. When God blessed you, he did so having somebody in mind. Your survival depends on your ability to release to others. The day you receive and cannot give, you begin to die; just like a dead sea. Pull your sleeves child of God; you are more than a conqueror in our generation. Time to cry is no more. There are people who love mourning. The Kingdom of God is all about the power of God demonstrated. Anything you have received, you can give. If God has blessed you with huge financial grace, you can communicate it to somebody else. The bible says I will bless those who bless you.
1 Cor 4:7
For who makes a difference from another, what do you have that you did not receive? Why boast if you did receive? This implies that you have received. Some people pray better than you, but they are gone. You have received the word, go and share it. You have received healing, go and share it. Everytime you have opportunity to go out there and make a difference in somebody else’ life, wealth follows you. When you do so, your pocket will fill up automatically. If you want to be one of those God will use mightily, be a giver. The tree does not produce the fruit for itself. Live your life to better another. Is there a life that has improved because of you?
3. God’s provision for those who labour in the house of God: God has never ceased to be the provider. As you go for God’s mission, don’t worry about provision, divine provision is coming your way. God says he will take care of your when you go to proclaim the message of the Kingdom of God. It is impossible to serve God and be empty handed. Family, every word of God shall manifest in your life soon.
1. Encounter is happening on 17th of March and the classes have started. Leaders are encouraged to send their disciples to this encounter.
2. We will be having our MEGA CELL on Saturday 24 March at our church in Kramerville from 10am to 12noon. All the disciples are expected so you are advised to start making arrangements for transport.
3. Disciples’ register is available at Homecells Table every Sunday; the AMI12 Leaders are requested to remind their disciples to meet, sign the register and submit it at homecells table at the beginning of the 3rd service.
4. Please go to your homecells on Wednesdays and ensure that you submit the Homecells Reports on Fridays or Sundays.