SCRIPTURE REFERENCE: PSALMS 35:27
Greetings Family. This past Sunday was indeed a powerful glimpse of what will happen on the 24th of June 2017, at the “ He alone is God 2” event. The power of God was so tangible that many were instantly healed. People jumped out of the wheelchairs, even without the Man of God laying hands on them. We give all the glory to the God of our father, Pastor Alph Lukau. He alone is God!
Pastor Alph assured us that God is happy when His people prosper. Beloved, prosperity is not a bad thing and it is indeed for the children of God. Just as healing and deliverance, prosperity is for all of us. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Daniel, Shadrack, Meshack, Abednigo, Joseph and others; were all prosperous men. You too can be prosperous and walk with God. Prosperity is a place of shalom, where nothing is missing and nothing is broken.
If you have good finances and your relationship or health is not well, you are under attack and that is not prosperity. Some people’s houses look good, fridges are full of food and yet they cannot enjoy that food. Some enjoy public success but live in private failure. Prosperity is key in our life on earth. We need to prosper in every area of our lives. In the vision that Pastor Alph saw, the Lord showed him all kinds of riches that belong to us, the children of God. In our days, many children of God lack financial prosperity. God is however bringing the church to the place of tangible resources. Pastor Alph declared that by the 14th of July this year, there will be 144 millionaires in AMI. The world does not want us to prosper – when we, as children of God prosper, they say we are focusing on wrong things. Jesus said we are not of this world. We however need to be taught how to live in this world for as long as we live, we need the resources such as clothing, food, shelter, transportation, etc. If we do not have the resources, then we will go backwards. The bible says “even the wisdom of the poor is undermined.”
Ten steps that leads to prosperity:
1. Giving: This is key to prosperity. If you do not understand this key, you will not prosper.
2. Vision: It helps us to know where we are going. “If you do not know where you are going, even the map will not assist you.”
3. Renewal of the mind: Once your mind tells you that you are able to do something, you will succeed in whatever you are doing. Allow your mind to be continually renewed.
4. Work, work, work: Believe in working. You cannot achieve prosperity if you do not understand the power of working. A man’s dignity is in his work.
5. Focus: Be focused. You must know what you want to do and remain on that task. You must not be “jack of all trades”. You will not arrive at your destination if you stop at every barking dog on your way.
6. Obedience: Live in obedience. We are saved by grace but our blessings come through obedience (Deuteronomy 28:1-2).
7. Strengthen yourself in your covenant: You must understand that prosperity and wealth are based on covenant. Everyone who has prosperity has a secret in a spiritual realm, either with God or with the devil. If you do enter into covenant with the enemy, he will steal from you. It is only the blessing of the Lord that adds no sorrow. If you want to play a role on the world stage, you must have a covenant.
8. Resilience: Endure hardships and keep believing in God – He will reward you richly. Nothing good comes easily.
9. Saving: Do not spend all your income, but save some of it so that you can use it for unforeseen emergencies. Do not be a seed eater. Not everything should be eaten.
10. Gratitude: Be grateful. Maintain a permanent attitude of gratitude: This is one of the attributes that will make you prosper. Learn to say “thank you” for everything given to you, no matter how small or big it is.
Declaration: Your time of begging is over! The Lord is about to do something new in your life and you will go where nobody in your family has ever been!