Terms and conditions
By using this website you acknowledge and agree to the following;
Use of this website and related products and/or services shall be governed by, and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of South Africa, and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
Use of this website or information, products and services available on this website is at the user’s own risk.
Notwithstanding the provisions of section 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transaction Act, Alleliuia Ministries International accepts no liability whatsoever relating to any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from the information on this Website, your use of this Website or any actions or transactions resulting therefrom, even if Alleliuia Ministries International has been advised of the possibility of such loss, expense, claim or damages.
Alleliuia Ministries International makes no presentation or warranty, whether express or implied, as to the operation, integrity, availability or functionality of this Website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information obtained from this Website.
Alleliuia Ministries International also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the products, information or files available on this Website are free of viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise or jeopardise the operation or content of a computer system, computer network or your hardware or software.
You accept all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise or jeopardise the operation or content of a computer system, computer network or your hardware or software. Alleliuia Ministries International accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions on this Website.
Alleliuia Ministries International may, in its sole discretion, at any time, suspend or terminate the operation of this website or any of the products or services provided in terms of this Website, without prior notice.
Notwithstanding the fact that this Website may refer to and/or provide links to other websites, your use of such other websites is entirely at your own risk and Alleliuia Ministries International is not responsible for any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from your use of such other Website. Alleliuia Ministries International also does not endorse, warrant or make any representations about the content, products, services, security or reliability of such other websites.
All rights reserved.
Disclaimer on E-mails
The information in (or attached to) e-mail message is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and client confidentiality. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail or the authorised representative of the recipient then please notify the sender of this e-mail immediately by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. You may not print, store, forward or copy this message or any part thereof or disclose or cause information on this message to be disclosed to any other person.
Alleliuia Ministries International cannot be held liable for any harm or loss resulting from malicious software code or viruses in this message or attachments, including data corruption resulting there from.
Employees or representatives of Alleliuia Ministries International are not permitted to send unsolicited messages (“spam”) and Alleliuia Ministries International cannot be held liable for their sending of such mail. If you regard this message as spam, please inform us immediately by sending an e-mail to us on the details provided.
If this message obtains offensive, derogatory or defamatory statements or materials, it means the message has been sent outside the senders scope of employment with Alleliuia Ministries International and only the sender can be held liable in his/her personal capacity.
- Detailed description of goods and/or services
AMI Holdings (Pty) Ltd is a business in the Ministry/Religious industry that serves Christian wellbeing events and workshops.
- Delivery policy Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 5 days and delivery confirmed by way email confirmation (for e.g. booking number / booking voucher etc. and must mention the use of courier and/or postal services and associated costs, if applicable.)
- Export restriction
The offering on this website is available to all people from all nations/countries.
- Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by AMI Holdings (Pty) Ltd is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, AMI Holdings (Pty) Ltd will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10% administration fee. (If appropriate – provide details of your policy regarding damaged goods. Also mention guarantees, warranties, etc.)
AMI Holdings (Pty) Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
- Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the AMI Holdings (Pty) Ltd bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for AMI Holdings (Pty) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by AMI Holdings (Pty) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
AMI Holdings (Pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and AMI Holdings (Pty) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, South Africa.
AMI Holdings (Pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by AMI Holdings (Pty) Ltd based in South Africa trading as AMI Holdings (Pty) Ltd with registration number 2015/081854/07 and John Ferguson as Director
- (AMI Holdings (Pty) Ltd contact details Company Physical Address: 8 Charles Crescent, Kramerville, Sandton, South Africa Email: email@example.com Telephone: 011 443 5705